The Singer 7258 sewing machine is an excellent choice for the seasoned machinist or beginner. Sewing is on the up & up, this machine is so easy to use that is would be worth considering.
- 100 stitch options
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Push button stitch selector
- Auto needle threader
- Staybright LED lamp
- Auto tie off function
- Twin needle option
- Snap on presser feet included
Lets take a closer look at some of the aspects of this sewing machine
100 Stitch Option
Whatever you are interested in sewing from fashion to quilting & home furnishings
with 100 built in stitches to choose from you will find plenty of options. The large variety of stitches are at your fingerips all at the touch of a button.
The electronic speed controller gives the user complete charge of the speed, making it easier to handle the more complicated sewing activities. This feature can be used with or without the foot pedal.
Auto Needle Threader – no explanation needed here, but a useful feature to have.
The LED white lamp lights up the sewing surface perfectly giving you an excellent view of your work.
The easy snap on feet will help you create a variety of stiches
- General purpose – used for most utility stitches
- Zipper insertion
- Satin stitch
- Overcasting - for finishing seam edges
- Darning & embroidery – for free motion work such as quilting & monograms
- Gathering - produces even fabric bunching whilst sewing
- Rolled hem - great for making hidden seams & edging on delicate fabrics
- Blind hem